The Technology Project Manager is responsible for helping to maintain existing technical integrations, onboarding new integrations, and engaging in project and product management. The Technology Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Technology and Innovations.
Candidates will have an unique opportunity to work on major progressive political races across the US. If you love technology, digital media or politics, we would love to meet you!
DSPolitical is a leading digital advertising company in Washington DC. We use the newest programmatic technology to connect advertisers to audiences across digital channels. As the first voter-targeted online advertising network for Democrats, we have experience in enabling Democratic campaigns and Progressive organizations to deliver online ads only to the individuals that our clients wish to target.
- Assist in maintaining existing technical integrations and help to onboard new integrations
- Research and develop new product offerings and enhance existing products
- Engage and work closely with Business Development, Account Management, and Advertising Operations teams to provide technical guidance and troubleshooting assistance.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to set and meet deadlines. Research experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL is a plus.
- Prior advertising, marketing, or technology experience preferred.
- A background in online advertising, in particular the RTB ecosystem and has training and experience with one or more Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) a plus but not required.
- The drive to succeed in a fast-paced, demanding campaign environment during a major election.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong digital knowledge and instincts.
- A passion for progressive politics and causes.
- Smart, quick proactive learner with strong attention to detail.
- An independent drive to solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Limitless enthusiasm paired with razorlike attention to detail.
How to apply:
Send your resume with cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Technology Project Manager – [YOUR NAME]”. No calls to staff, please.
DSPolitical is an Equal Opportunity Employer